This notice discloses the privacy practices for farmhouseflowersdesign.com. It applies solely to information collected by this website. It will cover the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information Received through Email/Contact Forms
We collect information that you voluntarily give us via contact form, email, phone and other direct forms of communication. We will use any information collected in this manner to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
Unless you opt out, we may contact you via the email address you provide to tell you about specials, new products or services. You are free to opt out of these communications by way of the process described below, in the “Access and Control” section.
Information Received through Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows Farm House Flowers or an associated third party to recognize you and make your experience on our website easier.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Access and Control
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data